Paloma Print Products is pleased to announce the release of STREAMdiff version 3.3. Some of the new features in this latest STREAMdiff version include:
- Comparison of Postscript printing options such as bin/tray selection and simplex/duplex.
- OKVC indexes can now be created using an index/TLE.
- "Mandatory change" acceptance rules for non-visual document elements.
- Comparison of "clipping areas" for Postscript and PDF files.
- The STREAMdiff Detailed Difference window is now non-modal, meaning a user can continue to use STREAMdiff while this window is open.
- Global template visibility - the user can now easily tell which global templates are being applied to a project.
If you would like to receive this new version, or if you would like to arrange for a "sneak peek" demonstration, please contact the Paloma support team at 888-615-5208, extension 1 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support.
Your Paloma Print Products Support Team